Amanda Horne is an accredited organisational coach and facilitator.
She works with executives, managers, leaders and teams in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Amanda works closely with her clients to understand their requirements and to tailor services to meet their objectives.
Executive coaching, group coaching, team coaching
- Clients experience coaching as a valuable time-out for learning, sense-making, perspective-taking and finding clarity. With the coach as an independent sounding board, clients gain insight needed to plan strategies and actions for professional and personal development.
Peer-based coaching, learning circles, communities of practice, peer learning groups
- In facilitated conversations participants reflect on their workplace experiences, goals and concerns. They share insights, wisdom, ideas and experiences. The learning conversations strengthen collaboration amongst participants and promote peer learning and support.
Coaching supervision, mentor coaching
- Executive coaches, managers and leaders who have been trained in executive coaching or ‘manager as coach’ benefit from on-going development. Group or one-to-one supervision provides a forum for reflection, learning and insights, leading to a higher quality coaching practice.
- Mentor coaching to assist coaches with their professional development and credentialing
- Facilitated leadership and management team meetings, workshops, discussions and planning sessions. Includes assistance with defining needs and designing the sessions.
Leading with a strengths-perspective
- Facilitated meetings, team sessions or coaching conversations which introduce how a strengths-perspective can enhance leadership, teamwork and individual performance.
Working with Appreciative Inquiry
- Facilitated meetings and coaching conversations designed to introduce how Appreciative Inquiry can be used to reframe and solve problems.
Optimising energy and resilience
- Facilitated meetings or coaching conversations focus on applying strengths-based practices which build resilience and enhance productivity, creativity, confidence, and motivation.
Workshops, training and facilitation
- Customised to clients’ needs and are designed to stimulate discussion, reflection, learning and action.
Areas of specialisation, competence and interest
- Executive coaching, mentoring
- Group and team coaching
- Peer learning groups
- Coaching supervision and mentor coaching
- Strengths-based approaches, Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Psychology
- Well-being, psychological flexibility, strength, resilience
- Employee engagement and satisfaction
- Management and leadership development
- Team effectiveness and collaboration
- Managing change and uncertainty with confidence
- Self-awareness and interpersonal effectiveness